We recommend getting to the Vitality Hockey Women’s World Cup as early as possible. Fan Central opens at least 90 minutes before the spectator gates to the Arena open. The Arena opens 90 minutes before the first match of the session, we advise you to aim for the Arena at this point as queues will be busy.
Fan Central and the Arena are easily accessible
- 20-minute walk along the Vitality Mile, starting in Westfield Shopping Centre
- Take the Underground, DLR, National Rail and London Overground Stratford and Stratford International stations, served by Underground, DLR, National Rail and London Overground
- Check before travelling
- Numerous bus routes which stop outside Fan Central and the Arena
- Cycle routes from residential areas and through the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Spectator Accessibility Shuttle available from Stratford to Fan Central
- We recommend getting to Fan Central early to enjoy your day out, so you can then the Arena early and avoid the queues.
Vitality Mile Walking Route
Click here for a .
The Vitality Mile is the shortest and most direct walking route to Fan Central from Stratford Station North Ticket Hall.
Along the way there will be lots of signage, Hockey Makers and Stewards to ensure you have a safe and fun walk to Fan Central. They’ll also be a chance to pick up a stick and play some Hockey on route, so make sure you check this out.
Spectator Accessibility Shuttle
A free spectator accessibility shuttle bus will be in service for ticket holders.
Running from Stratford and Stratford International Station on most match days. The wheelchair user-friendly shuttle will drop off at Fan Central, just a stones-throw away from all the action!
There is no need to book and the bus will run on a loop making it perfect also for the return journey.
The shuttle bus times run from when Fan Central opens to when Fan Central closes, however, we won’t be running the bus on Saturday 28 July. Buses will run from 2pm on Sunday 29 July, due to road closures in the local area with Ride London.
The free shuttle bus has limited capacity. Priority will be given to disabled, ambulant carers and those who require assistance walking/cannot walk long distances. If you can walk the Vitality Mile, we encourage you to do so.
Blue Badge Parking
Please email if you have any blue badge car parking requirements for the event, our transport team will sort you out.
Coach and Minibus Parking
If you are travelling with a large group and wish to purchase minibus or coach parking, you can do so . Parking will be on Northwall Road, which is right next to Fan Central. Coach and minibus parking is not available on the 28 or 29 July. Minibuses cost £20 and Coaches cost £35. Parking is for ALL DAY and not by session, so you can enjoy Fan Central before and after the matches.
to view on google maps.