The Hockey Women’s World Cup 2018 has a number of sponsorship and partnership opporitunties available including Title Sponsor. It is an exciting time for women’s team sport in the public eye and this event is one of the best platforms available to align with women’s sport.
A partnership with the Hockey Women's World Cup offers the following benefits:
- The event will have global TV exposure of over 1 billion across 160+ countries
- Footfall at the event will be up to 150,000
- Alignment with elite team sport at the highest level
- Connection to ABC1 family audience with even gender split
- Excellent platform for corporate entertainment
Shortlisted as National Governing Body of the Year at the Sports Industry Awards in 2016 and 2017, England Hockey has made significant commercial strides in recent years. Working with the likes of Investec and Adidas, England Hockey boasts an energized family of sponsors and a partnership programme that offers great value and opportunity.
More specifically a relationship with England and Great Britain Hockey, and the Hockey Women's World Cup will enable you to –
- Associate with world-class success, inspiring role models and Olympic ideals
- Be seen around the world with worldwide TV and media coverage
- Connect with spectator audiences through large scale International events
- Engage ABC1 hockey families and embed your brand within local communities
- Generate new business through targeted promotions
- Touch the hearts of new audiences through the incomparable platform of sport
- Add value for your customers, entertain stakeholders and motivate your staff
There is little that inspires and excites like sport and we would relish the opportunity to discuss how England and Great Britain Hockey can deliver the sales and marketing platform that will support your commercial strategy.
For further information regarding the available opportunities, please call Graham Swanson on +44 (0)7590 183304 or email